9.29.2009

Blinging for Shirley Ann!

Shirley Ann used to say that her mama always told her that when you are acessorizing you should put all your jewelry on and then take one thing off. But SA had her own rule: put your jewelry on and then ADD one more thing! What a fun, beautiful lady!



In honor of YOU, Miss Shirley Ann Frey, I wear more jewelry today than I have EVER worn at once :) I love you dearly!

Tomballers, I wish we could join you today as you celebrate the life of this precious daughter of God. 2 of us in Belgium are celebrating along with you!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Megan, while Ellie, Josie, and I were waiting in the long visitation line last night, we laughed about this very trait of Shirley Ann's. Today is the first time in my life that I have wished for more jewelry! Love you, baby.

Branda Beaty said...

Awe thank you Megan. I had forgotten this about Shirley Ann. So many great memories. I could hear her sweet voice while I was reading your words. She has been and will be missed indeed.

BTW~ Love your blog.

Love to you and Clay,

Brandi Beaty

Kelly said...

great! I'm already tearing up! And I forgot tissues. I'm going to have to dig some up between work and the service. But, seriously -- what a sweet memory. So many memories! What a lady! Wish you were here to celebrate with us...

Jocelyn said...

What a wonderful way to remember such an awesome woman.

PamHutchins said...

You are such a sweet soul yourself Megan! Keep sending those fun blogs and pictures. Love, Pam Hutchins