5.07.2009

We found a Bed and Breakfast just down the STREET!!

Ok, people. You have no excuse now. You must visit us.

This bed and breakfast is literally less than 5 minutes from our door and is right off the center of Old Huy. I found it online a couple of weeks ago, and we went to check it out. We didn't go inside, so all I have to go by are the pictures on their site, but it seems like it would be a great place to stay. It definitely seems better than other couple of hotels we have seen in the area.

And the best part is that it is RIGHT DOWN THE STREET!!

Of course, our home is available to one and all (I am sure there are exceptions to this, but we will take that case by case ;), but if you ever want to visit and would like more privacy or comfort than our couch in the living room, you now have another option.

Just wanted to share our fun find. If you ever are interested, just let us know and we can walk down and get a better feel of the place for you, or even help make reservations. Oh, how fun!

Love to you!

1 comment:

Elisabeth Johnson said...

Um...I would like to sign up for 2011...please check it out for me this week so I have all my ducks in a row for when I get there :) hehe
I hope you all are doing well...I sure miss you! :)