2.23.2011

Yesterday.

Yowsers, we're flying by the seat of our pants here!

After 13 hours of filming yesterday, the majority of the Belgian pastors video is complete. Well, it's been shot atleast. Now Clay has to work his editing magic. Something that will happen while we're in Texas, because, um, we have like less than 2 weeks to get this apartment packed up and then we're out of here! Not stressing, not stressing... breathe.



It was really nice to get to do most of the shooting yesterday in Brussels, because it felt so special to get to spend one of our last days in Belgium there. We love Brussels. Its waffles have cheered us, its English bookstores have comforted us, and its Willie Nelson concerts have knocked our chaussettes off. What a great city. We'll always love it.



The 3 of us were pretty delirious after such a long day of shooting. On the way home Daniel shared some of his CDs with us and we laughed and reminisced about the day. We even stopped at McDonald's and he bought us ice cream! So fun. What a highlight to get spend this time with Daniel. I'll always remember this day.

In this picture you can see my tiny little ice cream cone stump. I wanted to document the occasion :)



Today the day was spent hanging out with Ali and Nada. The served us yet another fabulous lunch and then we passed the afternoon doing what all friends do when they are about to be separated by a vast distance...

...they watch ridiculous b-movies :)

Snuggled up on the couch of course.



Sometimes it's just too sad to talk about saying goodbye, but just being in the same room together was sweet, and I am thankful for that time. We love them so much.

Tomorrow we will tackle the beast that is our currently unpacked apartment.

I am not grown up enough for this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw. I'm so sad you're having to say goodbye, but I'm not-so-secretly sad that you're coming back to the US, even if for a short while! Snuggling up on that couch watching a B movie looks like the best place in the world right now. Miss you mucho!

- Your Texas Friend

Jana said...

hurry!

Derek & Meredith said...

Hi Megan! I know I haven't commented in a while, so I wanted to jump back in here. I'm so excited to see what God is doing in your lives. Prague! Wow! I know good byes are hard, and I will be praying for you as you leave Belgium. It is good to see His faithfulness to you through your time there. Oh, and the lithograph your church gave you is beautiful! I can see why this artist is so popular there! Can't wait to see what all is in store. I hope you keep up the blog! Blessings.