2.03.2009

Save the Cheerleader...

What are the Sandozes up to today?, you may be wondering. Well, we have succumbed to something frivolous and time-wasting... we have been watching HOURS of "Heroes" with Quinn :) It all started Friday night, when we decided to rent the first season to see if we could get into it. We should have just been honest with ourselves. When has there ever been a series that we watched and didn't get hooked on? LOST, 24, you name it. So, Heroes it is :) We just finished the season and need to find the 2nd one. I have to say that the best part of the whole thing is hanging out with Quinn. He is so fun. I am trying to get a handle on the fact that the next time I am home, he will be 16... yikes! I will always remember this time- eating pint after pint of ice cream and watching good TV. I am so thankful for this time at home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Hero's club! I just want to say that Josh and I were total freaks about it. :) I hope you all are doing well. I had a good time with Kate before she left, and then I saw the Zakas family last weekend. It was just for a bit, but I super duper miss them. Right now a bunch of my friends are leaving for the field and it makes me quite emotional. Like I am totally excited about everyone leaving, but then again I know that everything is changing. Well...I love you and hope you all are doing good. Again, welcome to the club!
-Elisabeth

Kerrie said...

Oooh. Heroes is evil. I wanted nothing to do with it and then one night, Mike talked me into watching it with him. It's like crack or something. The whole time I'm watching it, I'm thinking "this show is so stupid," but I can't stop watching it. I have to know where there going with all of the crazy story lines.

JD Russell said...

A buddy of mine on the team and I have just gotten into Heroes and we are almost done with the 1st season. It's definitely a mutual addiction. I can't wait to catch up on 24 and Lost when I get back to the states.