9.22.2008

Monday, Monday...

Back to school again today. It is kind of hard to get back in the groove of going to school. It helps that the subject we are learning is AMAZING! Who doesn't want to learn how to best serve the Lord in another culture?? We are very happy here :)

Here is a picture of our classroom. We are in here from 8:30 until lunch, and then until 3pm. There are about 25 of us, and we all get along really well- these people are truly wonderful. And our instructors are the best, too... this is getting cheesy. To sum up, we are having a lot of fun and learning a lot.

And of course, Clay has found a Mac to help out with, as he does wherever we go...

We miss you Tomball and Austin and family! Megan

2 comments:

the bakks said...

Hey Megan...Josie is sitting on my shoulders, literally, as I read this post, and she points to the screen and says, "bay-bee"...I'm thinking, those people dont look like babies to me, so I enlarge the pic, and low and behold, a baby in a sling! I cracked up - how did she see that baby?! :) hahaha Glad y'all are having fun! Hope to get to see you when we're in NC next month!

Lindsey said...

look at you guys and those nice swivel chairs, you have it nice. Say hello to everyone, but really give Dianne a hug for me. She is really the person and get a much knowledge possible from her. If I were you invite her over for lunch one day, totally worth your time! Have you met Patti yet???