6.24.2009

Update from Megan's Kitchen

I have to share this recipe for a gluten-free wrap!! None of my attempts at gluten free baking have really panned out UNTIL today!!

This recipe for millet buckwheat wraps is so great. No yeast and it can be sugar free (I substituted the honey with water and a little stevia)! For those of you who are gluten free, I recommend this highly. I find most of my recipes on that blog. She is great.

The other winner so far (made by Daisy, so I can't claim that it worked out in my kitchen) is a chocolate cake made from.... black beans! Can you imagine?? Well, let me tell you, it was awesome. If you are adventurous and health conscious, give it a try.

It is so good to be able to eat something bread-like again and feel good about it. Thank you, God!!

No comments: