12.11.2008

Life in Tomball

Our days have been full of late- how wonderful!! On Sunday night TBC had a Christmas celebration featuring Lindsey Kane, Gatlin Elms (Neil’s band), and Robbie Seay. Oh it was awesome. Robbie’s is my favorite music right now so it was just incredible to see him live.

It was also great just being with church family celebrating Christmas and just being together. I especially enjoyed watching the Aldis girls and Chandler watch the bands.

Oh, one more highlight…. Rodger Plachy as an elf. I will never forget that.

I spent the early part of this week running around with Mom on her days off. We shopped the Galleria area which is always fun, but exhausting! A new addition to our days is the precious little one Mom watches several days a week.

He is so wonderful and it is so fun to have him with us!! Here’s Mom enjoying a sample at Williams-Sonoma with baby Micah in tow. Oh! He is delightful!

One of the best things about being home is being able to go to Q’s games. We missed football when we were at CIT but basketball is superfun. Here is my scrappy little brother waiting for the jump ball. He is really fun to watch.

Last night Katie and Rob hosted dinner at his house for Josh, Anna, and us. It is so great to be around friends again. Here we are plus Pabu, Anna and Josh’s new little one.

And, just to let you in on what I see some mornings.

In his defense, the juicer DOES spew, and vegetable juice DOES stain clothes. I just couldn’t help running for my camera when I came into the kitchen and saw this. He is such a jewel.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my. I will never forget Rodger Plachy as an elf for as long as I live. That was so great! :)

I haven't been to a basketball game yet this season, I'll have to come hang out with you guys at one soon. I have several kids on the team this semester!