8.14.2008

They're Right

I think they say you should go to the dentist every 6 months. Whoever “they” are, they’re right. I (Clay) had 6, yes 6, cavities to be filled yesterday. It had been about 2 years since my last visit and I paid for it. I thought I took great care of my teeth!

Props to Doctor Gosnell, though. That’s the most cavities I’ve ever had and by far the least pain. I didn’t feel a thing (and watched a movie while he worked, which was a bonus). I had one stubborn tooth, though, that took a few extra shots to be completely numb. Here was the result:


3 comments:

meadows said...

We all just got a good laugh. That was so funny! Thanks for sharing!

Kerrie said...

That was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life! I laughed so hard my stomach hurt, and then, I watched it again! And just for the record, you are MUCH cuter than Sloth!

Thanks for the laugh. I hope your mouth is feeling better!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Twas great! I had 7 cavities at one time so I know how you feel! The BEST thing ever is to try to WHISTLE when your face is like that. I guarantee you will wet your pants laughing!!!!!!! Miss you guys!