7.14.2011

Transitioned

August 13, 2011

Some words from a month ago:

We've been home for 4 months! It has flown by!

Today we were talking about our time back here in Texas and it caused me to think back over the last few months. I realized something.

I think we are officially 'transitioned'!

I am sure there will still be off days here and there, but for the most part I feel like we have healthily grieved leaving Belgium, readjusted to America, and just overall feel NORMAL again.

It's a really good feeling.

It wasn't until looking back today that I realized how hard those first few months were. How out of sorts and out of place we felt. Kind of lost and overwhelmed. Like we didn't belong anywhere.

Through spending good time with family and friends, good time with the Lord, and the debrief we went through in Colorado, we feel like we're on the right track, and are feeling ready for what's next!

We've had fun catching up with family and friends since being home.




And had a great 5 year anniversary getaway!




It was soooo fun reconnecting with family at WWAC!



And not quite as much fun getting ready for our (hopefully) last garage sale :)



No comments: